Active seat suspension system offers boaters new levels of comfort and safety in all weather and water conditions.
- Active Seat suspension systems absorbs and minimises up to 75% of the shock, jolt and vibration transmitted to the passenger from the forces of roll, pitch and yaw.
- Reduces the feeling of sea sickness and nausea by absorbing excessive movement with 1" of damped vertical travel.
- These sytems are CAS designed, FEA proven and precision engineered and tooled.
- Components are saltwater spray tested UV stable, to help endure harsh marine environments.
- Made from rugged, high tensile, anodised aluminium with stainless steel hardware.
- Standard bolt hole pattern allows for mounting on top of a pedestal and beneath any individual seat.
- Features a heavy duty forward hinge system allowing shock absorption to occur in the vertical plane only, eliminates sway and side tipping.
- includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" centre hole pattern. Compact size and low profile design adds only 5cms of height. The outline is 33cm x 18cms
Active seat suspension unit
- Brands Garelick Manufacturing
- Product Code: G30
- Availability: 2